Submit Press Releases
Attorney Journal is now accepting press releases for our local industry news section called “Community News.”
As part of our monthly editorial offering, Attorney Journal will include RECENT and RELEVANT LOCAL INDUSTRY NEWS, INFORMATION on EVENTS, and MATTERS OF IMPORTANCE WITHIN SAN DIEGO.
Acceptable and appropriate content for the “Community News” section includes:
- Industry awards & recognition
- News and industry events
- New hires
- Career promotions
- Merger & acquisitions
- Charity or non-profit events
- Civic or community activities
- New firm ownership/name changes
- Information from professional associations
- Notable anniversaries
- New firm associate announcements
- New firm partnership announcements
Criteria for press releases and information:
- Less than 150 words per submission
- All submissions must be accompanied by a high resolution, print quality photo (preferably a 300 dpi or greater jpeg)
- Must be received 10 days prior to issue closing
- Must not contain solicitation material
Issue closing dates are typically the first Friday of each month for the next month’s issue. Feel free to inquire about any outside deadlines to submit new press releases.
Submit your press releases to: PR@AttorneyJournal.us.